M4 Extended Carrier

Suplize

I recently installed the Taran Tactical Accuguide Extended Carrier on my M4.  The main reason was my damn thumb kept getting caught up in the factory carrier.  My thumb is the perfect size apparently, if I'm shoving in two shells and holding my thumb on the rear of the second shell then it fits perfectly behind the little cutout in the factory carrier and as it starts to drop back down it jams my thumb in there pretty good.  Plus I generally wear Mechanix Gloves or Magpul Gloves when I shoot and the Mechanix Gloves have a little bit of excess fabric on the thumb and they also kept getting stuck in the factory Carrier.  So there wasn't any particular reason other than annoyance that resulted in me swapping the factory carrier.  That said the TTI installed in under 5 minutes and has been 100% reliable in feeding and function and has fixed the most annoying feature on my M4.  So in my book it was worth the price point, plus it was 20 bucks less than the FFT version and arrived highly polished.  I don't see any reason to spend the extra on the FFT version.   

https://tarantacticalinnovations.com/tti-benelli-accuguide-extended-carrier/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2