Federal Flite Control 8-Pellet 00-Buck in stock

mkporwit

They still have individual boxes available. 

I just realized I have a nice supply of the 9 pellet version on hand.  I bought it back in Spring of 2019.  It was like $28.99 for 50 shells!

Oh man I wish I could have Peabody set the "Wayback Machine".  I'd go back and scoop up a pile of it.

Edited by Milspec
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Milspec said:

They still have individual boxes available. 

I just realized I have a nice supply of the 9 pellet version on hand.  I bought it back in Spring of 2019.  It was like $28.99 for 50 shells!

Oh man I wish I could have Peabody set the "Wayback Machine".  I'd go back and scoop up a pile of it.

Well, since you're dreaming, might as well go back to 1985, mortgage everything and buy as many full-auto's as you can; reap a 1000% profit! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StreetSweeper56 said:

Well, since you're dreaming, might as well go back to 1985, mortgage everything and buy as many full-auto's as you can; reap a 1000% profit! 

You're better off going back 10 years, buying all the bitcoin you can, and selling it three months ago.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, StreetSweeper56 said:

If I was only old enough then and had the wherewithal.  My brothers could have cleaned up!

• Upvote 1