Something wrong with Mesa Tactical??

CAUS

Not sure if it's appropriate to ask here, but I will ask anyway. I was trying to get some parts from Mesa Tactical. For some unknown reasons, the package (via USPS) was suspended, returned to the sender, and then stuck in Mesa's Reno post office. Mesa sent me another package. The second package was suspended, returned to the sender, and stuck in Reno post office again. Mesa sent it one more time. The third package was suspended and stuck in my local office. All three packages are being held in the USPS and are not delivered to me or back to Mesa. The supervisor in my local office wasn't sure what's wrong, but guessed that the credit card in Mesa's USPS account expired and nobody renewed it.

Now, I got stuck since Mesa's salesperson and his manager don't reply to me any more. Does anyone here have contact info of the Mesa owner or top management? Did anyone get the same problem recently? Thanks!!

12 minutes ago, Dkay67 said:

Try an alternate shipper such as FedEx or UPS if usps is causing issues 

I asked. But Mesa isn't replying to me after the third USPS package got stuck. They probably think I am a trouble maker! 

Edited by CAUS

2 hours ago, Ben elLes said:

I’d probably call Usps.  Yes it’s an hour or two out of your life but they’ll likely be able to tell you what is going on. 

The supervisor of my local post office found a scanned image of the second package. There is no address on it, but only the tracking bar code! Still not sure about the first and third packages. 

Well, Mesa's sales finally replied and will send me the forth package via UPS. Maybe Mesa's people saw my post here and took actions. If so, thanks!! 

• Upvote 1