Benelli M4 3/4" Titanium/Steel hybrid charging handle

RxArms

Good Day all, 

As my business grows, I want to start to add more diverse products.  My original goal for the titanium handle was a locking steel tang, and titanium handle that weighs equal to, or less than OEM.  Now that I've accomplished this, some have been expressing interest in a 3/4" version.

I heard back from the machine shop engineer, a 3/4" handle with my same design (Ti handle and stainless steel tang, locking design) would weigh approx 15.5g (OEM weighs roughly 12g according to my scale).  I am curious about the interest also for this product.  I appreciate the community here, you are helping me grow as a small biz and providing valuable input.  This handle as well, would only be offered in cerekote black.

Either responding here, or signing up on my website (https://www.rxarms.com/out-of-stock) would aid me in assessing demand.  Thanks!

Edited by RxArms

• RxArms changed the title to Benelli M4 3/4" Titanium/Steel hybrid charging handle

What would the length be on this?  Short like the original or long like the new version?  I'm not one to be concerned about weight...a couple-or-three of ounces on a relatively heavy gun is of no concern to me.  If it's longer, I may be in for a fourth. :)

On 3/4/2022 at 12:09 PM, bcruze said:

What would the length be on this?  Short like the original or long like the new version?  I'm not one to be concerned about weight...a couple-or-three of ounces on a relatively heavy gun is of no concern to me.  If it's longer, I may be in for a fourth. :)

Same length as the my newest offering.  But I have not had much if any interest.  I’ll likely not be moving ahead with it.  Ty for the message though!