Collapsible Stock questions for M4. Stock tube, best quality collapsible stock choices

TXSTILLER71

I recently purchased a Benelli M4 and haven't been able to take it apart.  I'm looking to upgrade the stock to the collapsible stock.  I've seen some websites say the 3 adjustable settings stock tube is comes standard inside the standard factory stock.  Can someone confirm that is true or will I have to buy the 3 position stock recoil tube?  Also looking for options on where to buy a collapsible stock

Thanks in advance for your help!

23 hours ago, TXSTILLER71 said:

I recently purchased a Benelli M4 and haven't been able to take it apart.  I'm looking to upgrade the stock to the collapsible stock.  I've seen some websites say the 3 adjustable settings stock tube is comes standard inside the standard factory stock.  Can someone confirm that is true or will I have to buy the 3 position stock recoil tube?  Also looking for options on where to buy a collapsible stock

Thanks in advance for your help!

Well, I am releasing a 6 position CNC recoil tube in 2-3 months time… just shameless plugging :)

• Upvote 1