WTS: (1) Like-New Crimson Trace CMR-201 Rail Master Universal Laser Sight in Red w/ BONUS

AIRB0RNE6176

For Sale:

(1) Like-New and authentic Crimson Trace CMR-201 Rail Master Universal Laser Sight in Red (SKU: 01-9690). This rail mounted laser locks onto pistols, rifles, and shotguns with Picatinny M1913 or Weaver-style accessory rails. This laser is user adjustable for windage and elevation, and ships complete with all four (4) different mount inserts for a custom fit on your firearm of choice. It is completely functional and in working order with it's ambidextrous activation control tabs that control a powerful 5mW red laser that will run for over 4 hours on a single 1/3N lithium battery (not included), and a 5 minute auto shut-off feature.

I have two (2) of these red lasers that I am selling individually, and I'm listing them as "Like-New" because they were briefly mounted on a couple of my pistols but were never used or even adjusted for windage & elevation. Each laser will ship as is in secured packaging since I no longer have the original boxes they came in. Please see attached pictures, as well as the laser sight's original website for more details: 

https://www.crimsontrace.com/products/tactical-lights/rail-master/cmr-201-rail-master-universal-laser-sight/01-9690.html 

What's that you say...? Your firearm of choice does not have a M1913 or Weaver-style accessory rail?

BONUS: Included for FREE with each laser purchase is (1) authentic Magpul M-LOK Aluminum Rail w/ 3-Slots (SKU: MAG580) to mount this laser or any other accessory to your firearm of choice. This mil-spec black anodized aluminum rail has 3 usable slots, has a length of 1.6", and retails for $18.95: 

https://magpul.com/firearm-accessories/rails/1913-picatinny-rail-sections/m-lokaluminumrail-3slots.html?mp_global_color=118 

My asking price for one of these red lasers is only $80 (each w/ 1 BONUS Magpul rail) to include secured shipping with tracking from here in GA to anywhere in the U.S. (NO overseas). Method of payments are PayPal (F&F), U.S. Money Order, or certified bank draft/cashier's check (no trades please). Let me know if there are any questions or concerns, as I can be reached via PM or in this posting. Many more pictures are available and more pictures can be posted as requested, so please let me know what I can do to assure you are confident in your purchase. Thanks for looking, and stay safe out there.

20220702_220820.jpg

20220702_220808.jpg

20220702_220920.jpg

20220702_220834.jpg

20220702_220925.jpg

20220702_220930.jpg

20220702_221040.jpg

20220702_221059.jpg

Bump/Update:

Only one (1) Crimson Trace Laser Sight is available now, as one of the two that I had listed was sold.

You'll still receive the FREE Magpul 3-rail section for mounting.

Let me know if there are any questions or concerns, and thank you for looking.

Semper Fidelis!

• 3 weeks later...