New guy with a simple question, please help!

Nova88

20220511_171512.thumb.jpg.5360bdb15f306286b2be77328fca9313.jpgSo I recently bought my first shotty and I just received a very nice sling and would like to attach it but for the love of God I can't find the attachment I need for the stock of the gun so I can't attach the rear clip of the sling and I just need to know what I need to buy, any help would be amazing I'll attach a pic so you know the stock I have n such.

I was also in the market for some kind of sling adapter for the fixed stock. I didn't find anything, so I ended up squeezing a 2 point Magpul sling through there with some pliers. It's long enough that I still have good range of motion and easily adjustable to make more secure on the fly. That's just my experience.

If anyone has a good adapter to recommend I'd be interested

i got this from freedom fighter tactical. its made by noveske i think  it has a qd attachment in one side and a slot to feed sling directly to it on other. it would replace the oem sling attachment in the benelli oem pistol grip stock. i didn’t use it because it wasn’t compatible with mesa tactical urbino stock i put on my m4. luckily i found one just like it for the urbino.6E677336-1C13-4D9D-8FF5-3C3D64B920D5.thumb.jpeg.026930b9dff0d9cbd3c280531e2b3a20.jpegD1251C22-DA5F-48C5-BA58-7EB9EAB3B5EC.thumb.jpeg.5ac29fb85626792c151c9b25757a58e5.jpeg

Edited by xblax619

8 hours ago, xblax619 said:

i got this from freedom fighter tactical. its made by noveske i think  it has a qd attachment in one side and a slot to feed sling directly to it on other. it would replace the oem sling attachment in the benelli oem pistol grip stock. i didn’t use it because it wasn’t compatible with mesa tactical urbino stock i put on my m4. luckily i found one just like it for the urbino.6E677336-1C13-4D9D-8FF5-3C3D64B920D5.thumb.jpeg.026930b9dff0d9cbd3c280531e2b3a20.jpegD1251C22-DA5F-48C5-BA58-7EB9EAB3B5EC.thumb.jpeg.5ac29fb85626792c151c9b25757a58e5.jpeg

There is a thread somewhere on here about installing this piece though in a fixed stock you will want to take a look at. Before I obtained the stocks I have now I was going to purchase.  Never got around to it, just wanted to clarify it’s not a drop in piece like is is with the urbono 

I'd never noticed that on their site before. Interesting idea, I like it.

But ouch.

Since it costs about 80% what the stock I'd use it did, I will go ahead with my plan to sink another QD mount in the stock. lol

8 hours ago, Ben elLes said:

There is a thread somewhere on here about installing this piece though in a fixed stock you will want to take a look at. Before I obtained the stocks I have now I was going to purchase.  Never got around to it, just wanted to clarify it’s not a drop in piece like is is with the urbono 

That is correct. The process to remove the oem sling attachment in the benelli oem pistol grip stock will take some work. That noveske sling attachment dropped right into the urbino easily. 

8 hours ago, cas said:

I'd never noticed that on their site before. Interesting idea, I like it.

But ouch.

Since it costs about 80% what the stock I'd use it did, I will go ahead with my plan to sink another QD mount in the stock. lol

What are they charging for it now? I think I got it for like $72 shipped to my door. Btw I never used it so it’s up for grabs if there are any takers. 

Edited by xblax619