M2 Maiden Voyage

Coyote56

Had a brand new Mossberg 930SPX..nice enough shotgun I suppose but it just didn’t click for me. All the GG&G and OR3GUN trick stuff came off (up for sale right now) and based on the performance of my of my other Benelli Inertia Drive shotguns, I bought an M2. 
For sure there is a WOW factor to be had. One of my better decisions indeed. I currently own 4 Benellis (Montefeltro, Nova, Sport II, M2) and a handful of other shotguns by other manufacturers. Of the lot, the Benelli collection will win best of show….not by a HUGE margin but overall top of the heap. Now if they could just do something with the U828🤷‍♂️

It sounds fanboy to say, but my original M2 is one of the (few?) guns I've bought that I have never had even a moment of regret in buying and it's brought me nothing but satisfaction. (to the point where I've bought and sold several more since that first one)

• 2 weeks later...