sbeII or super sport or cordoba

jollybeaver

I'm planning on buying a sbeII or a super sport or a cordoba. I can't decide which to get. I'm a big dove/quail hunter as well as a big clay shooter. I don't know if the super sport or cordoba would be worth it since I do more bird hunting than clay hunting. If anyone has some input on which one to get, please let me know. Thanks

[ 09-21-2005, 09:40 PM: Message edited by: jollybeaver ]

Two things:

1. It's sad that gun dealers don't have to prove their knowledge and abilities before they're allowed to call themselves gun dealers. Not even so much as simple written test. They typically badmouth products they can't get, or those which compete directly with the ones on their shelves.

Of course, not all do this, but the industry has its share of mouth breathers.

2. Beretta holding companies own a large portion of just about everything that comes out of Italy. They have owned Benelli for some time now, and their influence has been nothing but positive in bring quality arms to market.

There are several Cordoba shotguns available on GunsAmerica.com and GunBroker.com for immediate purchase.