Need help

Bw2281

Ok I know this has probably been addressed thousands of times but I’m new to the club.  Just bought a SBE3 a week ago.  Shot it and it shot 4” high and 4” to the left at 25yds.  Watched tons of videos and read everything I could find.  I cannot get the gun to move to the right and down anymore…..  I was able to get it to go down but not over.  Any idea on shim combo to make this happen?

image.png.426b9cbf025842e695f6a28d5eb45dbb.png

The Benelli Pattern spec as noted, your gun is shooting left more than likely because your eye is not aligned down the barrel, if you eye right eye is to far to the right, you will "CORRECT" this by moving the stock of the gun to the right - you are now pointing the gun to the left.  Remembering you are shooting the gun... to correct this you could cast your gun left handed and use the DSX Drop Shim Plate and the corresponding SX Cast Shim and the D Drop Shim.  I have set up many right handed shooters with this setup with very good results.   Please let me know how I can help.