SBE 2 barrel wiggles

Deer100

I noticed Pheasant hunting this week my Ethos upland performance shop 12 had an issue where the barrel/rib above was rotating to the right. The misalignment was noticeably irritating .  My SBE II doesn’t do this.  Any advice please..?
Thanks

• 1 month later...

On a SBE1 the forearm needs to be modified to fit any slug barrel or SBEII shot barrel, or else a SBEII forearm needs to be used. I have seen some poorly done jobs where the person took out too much material on the forearm from around the recoil lug behind the barrel ring.

If this has been fitting fine, and this is a new issue, sometimes it wasn't quite aligned completely when reassembled. I have done that once and I just had to loosen the foreend cap a half turn, wiggle it a little until it seated the rest of the way and it was good to go.