WTS: Benelli M4 Charging handles : FFT 3/4 & KZ oversized

brightt

• 2 weeks later...

They are both nice and better than the OEM small one, I prefer more texture so the FFT is preferable to me based off of the texture involved but not everyone likes the aggressive texturing, I FFT three-quarter is too big in my opinion so I ended up going with the Taran tactical and its perfect all around imo

the KZ is nice because it is basically the oem model but larger for better purchase 

Edited by brightt
  • Upvote 1

I’ve never seen the KZ in person, but judging by those pictures the machining on the notches that interact with the detent, it is fairly shallow on the end edge.  

It wouldn’t surprise me to be able to pull that straight out of the bolt with little difficulty.  OEM has more of a minor vertical edge on the end edge, which stops the user from pulling it straight out without rotating first.  OEM not is not simply machined perpendicular to the pin with a simple ball nose radius end mill bit as that one seems to be.

again, only judging by the pic.

Edited by RxArms