Benelli Ethos

Beco

I purchased a Benelli Ethos 12 gauge shotgun and after a couple of years I had an issue trying to disassemble the shotgun.    The tube would not disengage and I had to pry it apart with a screwdriver.   It was sent to Benelli and they stated it was due to misuse.   If that was the issue I would have never been able to assembly it before I started my dove hunt.   Even though they say that they offer a 10 year warranty, this was not covered by Benelli,  it's sad that you spend thousands on a shotgun and now I have to spend money to buy another barrel.

I will never purchase another Benelli and I will not recommend Benelli to anyone else.

23 minutes ago, Beco said:

I purchased a Benelli Ethos 12 gauge shotgun and after a couple of years I had an issue trying to disassemble the shotgun.    The tube would not disengage and I had to pry it apart with a screwdriver.   It was sent to Benelli and they stated it was due to misuse.   If that was the issue I would have never been able to assembly it before I started my dove hunt.   Even though they say that they offer a 10 year warranty, this was not covered by Benelli,  it's sad that you spend thousands on a shotgun and now I have to spend money to buy another barrel.

I will never purchase another Benelli and I will not recommend Benelli to anyone else.

"The tube would not disengage and I had to pry it apart with a screwdriver".   Could you explain this further.  It would be very helpful to look up the gun on the Midwest Gun Works website , go to gun parts, select Ethos then look up the actual parts name.  What is currently wrong with the gun after it was sent back to Benelli, did they repair, maybe someone can assist you to correct the core of your issue.

Please PM me if so desired.