Any update as to when Benelli will be shipping m4's?

Iso

the "auto-reply" from customer service since at least august 2004 has been:

1) "Production to date has been going to Iraq...imports to US civilians are approx 90 days."

or

2) Production to date has been going to Iraq...However, there is a ship with M4s headed to the US right now."

I know customer service is just doing what they are told. I have no problem with that, as they have been otherwise EXTREMELY helpful. Heck, if you get to know one or two like I have, they will honestly tell you that they have no idea if and when M4s will be coming over here.

Like Mudhen's dealer, my local dealer has quite a few M4s on order from Benelli. I "claimed" one of his ten on order last October, but got quite discouraged in the months that followed. With the help of a few members here, I ended up finding one NIB. My dealer has yet to receive even one of his ten on order.

As mentioned, the guys over there do NEED them more than we do. I got a little impatient at times, but I always respected the reason for the delay.

[ 08-09-2005, 07:59 PM: Message edited by: usctf ]