Jump to content

Where can I find this?


Recommended Posts

I have been looking for a pocket to mount on butt of my rifle. Then I found this picture on the internet.


That's just what I have been looking for. I need a place to keep my spare mags.




Anyone who could provide me whit what brand that is and were to get it?


Would be very greatful, Since im going to USA next week and going to buy som stuff to my weapons.


[ 07-13-2006, 03:56 AM: Message edited by: dandy ]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Someone must know, cause its getting closer and closer.


So far I have ordered

Bushnell Rangefinder 1500 ARC

Harris Bipods HBBRM-S, 6''-9''


Going to order

Mesa tactical shot saddle whit integreated P.rail

Buttstock pocket, If someone would be so kind to tell me what brand that is


I will also look for other fun and usefull stuff.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...