Max-4 for Turkey?

pbro21

I am going to buy an SBE II this year, and I kind of like the longer 28" barrell. I have one on my Remington 11-87, and I am used to it. I will be using the gun to hunt geese, and also hunting turkeys. I have heard that turkeys can sometimes pick off hunters due to camo that doesn't blend in. The only camo for the 28" barrell SBE II is Max-4. I'm worried about how that will match in the mountains of WV where I hunt turkey. What do you guys think?

I do live relatively close to a Cabela's (1.5 hour drive), but is that gun going to be offered in a 28 inch. I read the press release, and I love that pattern too, but I didn't see anything about barrell length. Do you have any information about that?

This raises antoher question, do I need a 28" barrell? Would the 26" be okay for my dove, goose, crow, and turkey needs. I know most people on here seem to prefer the 28" for wingshooting for its smooth swing. Will it help me with my wingshooting significantly enough to notice?