minshells by Aguila

dmh

Willthe Aguila mini 12 gauge shotshells function in benelli tactical M2 shotgun. They have been tested in Winchester 1300 and work well but not in many semiautomatics and may not be recommended without gunsmith modifications. Anyone know anything about using these shells. Developed for police with less than pulverizing penetration for doors. Can they increase capacity for tube loaders or too dangerous?

This sounds like a very interesting test. I'll try and see if my local gunshop can get some of the Aguila mini-shells. I have a H+K imported Benelli Super 90 M1 Defense model (Pre-ban) that I have demonstrated numerous times using light and heavy loads. The shells ranged from 2+1/2 inch British loads to full power buckshot/slugs and steel 3 inch, all mixed up. Never had a single failure of any kind and that includes many 8 shot fast strings, fired tucked-in next to the hip. Now I'm wondering about the minishells. Hum..... If I can get some of the Aguila shells, I'll report back here. :)