WTB: Benelli M1/M2 4-shot mag extension

cmshoot

Can't find a factory 4-shot extension for my new M2 Tactical anywhere. I have an FFL, but can't find one. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

If someone has one for sale/trade, I'll pay cash if the price is right, and I also have lots of firearms, knives and accessories for trade.

I've found the SRM Performance and the Tac Star models, but would prefer the factory tube. I like the forward sling swivel system on the factory set up better.

Has anyone here tried the SRM or the Tac Star set up? How did they work for you? I ran a Tac Star on a Rem1100 I set up for 3-gun matches and never had a problem with it.

Semper Fi!

Hey cmshoot,

I found my factory extension tube on Gunbroker.com -- didn't pay an "arm and a leg" for it either ($140 shipped, IIRC)! It was lightly used but still works great. You just have to be patient and keep looking.

The 4-shot extension is the perfect length that doesn't extend past the end of the 18 1/2" barrel on the M2 Tactical. About 300 rounds thru her without a hiccup. :D

HTH,

F.

8-)