Picked up my first shotgun today

AndyinSoCAL

I never owned a shotgun before, was going to get the M1014 but i got a M1S90. hey its still a benelli and i love it!

just couldnt justify the $ for the M1014 but more so i got the M1 because it was my first shotgun, no point getting a cadilac if i cant drive so to speak. That and i wanted a new G21 too smile.gif

Andy

Originally posted by AndyinSoCAL:

I never owned a shotgun before, was going to get the M1014 but i got a M1S90. hey its still a benelli and i love it!

just couldnt justify the $ for the M1014 but more so i got the M1 because it was my first shotgun, no point getting a cadilac if i cant drive so to speak. That and i wanted a new G21 too smile.gif

Andy

Great choice!! Nothing wrong with the M1 at all, I have one. It IS the Cadillac of Shotguns. You did very well for your first scattergun. Just make sure you feed it good ammo. Something with a high dram equivilent, (higher power). Don't hang a bunch of accessories on it either. The extra weight affects the cycling which may cause loading failures. You may want to 'break it in' (if new) with a few cases of 3

" magnum rounds. Oh and if you do get some Ben Gay for your shoulder :D My first was a Winchester pump, pictured below. Smoothest pump I ever racked. Here's my M1.

Mike

1095385513_shottys_004.jpg

Thx lock

Mine looks just like yours minus the mag ext, i will fix that this weekend smile.gif

i cant wait to shoot it, going to the desert with some buddies pretty soon to break it in. I have a G21 i need to shoot still too.

Ben gay huh, i will pick up a tube, they sell that next to the cases of magnums right ? smile.gif

109601.jpg heres another view of my M1 Super 90 Tactical,yes thats what its called,Speedbar,its out of California,the charging handle you showed me looks like sh*T,cant go on looks alone,rright?--------------- the M1014 bolt handle is more than sufficient for the weapon,and ,,,No,,,,nothing else fits the M1014 or M4 bolt properly,the barrel shroud is my custom job made from a plastic shroud or should I say shrouds after some trial and error-------------best to all my Benelli brothers ))))))))))))))))))))))))))M1014(((((((((((( :cool:

[ 09-28-2004, 08:18 PM: Message edited by: M1014 ]