"D" (64) Shims for M2?

Circle M

No,,,,,,,,,,The D shim is thinner, It will raise Point of Impact...

I had the same problem with my M1 and ordered a new shim kit the other day just to get the D shim...They did not offer a D when the gun was new..

It cured my problem,,,Wish I had it 9 years ago..I was never totally happy with this gun on account of it shooting low. Benelli Rep told me my rib on the barrel was not correct height on my ERA gun and D shim would fix it and it did,,,Good luck

No,,,,,,,,,,The D shim is thinner, It will raise Point of Impact...

I had the same problem with my M1 and ordered a new shim kit the other day just to get the D shim...They did not offer a D when the gun was new..

It cured my problem,,,Wish I had it 9 years ago..I was never totally happy with this gun on account of it shooting low. Benelli Rep told me my rib on the barrel was not correct height on my ERA gun and D shim would fix it and it did,,,Good luck

I think you are incorrect.

First of all, no the M1 D shim should not fit the M2. My SBE shims do not fit my SBE II. My SBE came with A-D, my SBE II came with Z-C.

The new style C shim offers the lowest drop using the factory shims. I know guys that have made their own D shims or had gunsmiths fit their guns.

Second, the D is thicker at the top and should lower the POI when wingshooting.

In the new stocks on the M2 and SBE II, the Z appears to be the thinnest followed by the A, B, and C. No D is offfered yet in the new shim design. I've used a ground down A added to the C to get what I want for waterfowl.

I think you corrected your own problem by shooting the gun and letting your brain figure it out :)

You may be right on the M2 shims...I was baseing my experience with M1 shotguns only...

Both M1 and M2 shims work the same way.

Z=45mm drop

A=50mm drop

B=55mm drop

C=60mm drop

D=65mm drop

It is in the manual and downloadable from the website.

D is the most drop which gives you the lowest point of impact.

You got it backwards.

Both M1 and M2 shims work the same way.

Z=45mm drop

A=50mm drop

B=55mm drop

C=60mm drop

D=65mm drop

It is in the manual and downloadable from the website.

D is the most drop which gives you the lowest point of impact.

You got it backwards.

The M2 and SBE II do not come with a D Shim. Benelli CS told me a D shim for the M2 & SBE II did/does not exist.

My many SBE I's have not come with a Z shim, just A-D.

I ground up my A shim and added it to the C shim to get my SBE II to shoot lower.