Jump to content

Gun Grips

Liberty or death Jr.

Recommended Posts

Brownell's used to sell these self-adhesive rubber pads. They sold pre-cut kits to fit bolt-action rifles, or pump action/semi-auto shotgun, etc. They also sold different sized pieces that you could buy and cut yourself.


There wasn't any padding to them. It was just textured rubber with a self-adhesive back.


I'm wondering if the grips in your picture are pieces added to the existing stock and forend. I can't think of who made the ones I'm talking about, and I can't seem to find them in the Brownell's catalogue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...