Aftermarket parts & warranty: Full length tube

wintwu

I recently had to send my M4 back to Benelli for a problem with my stock, I completely stripped the gun with the exception of socom guy's full length mag tube I had just installed, Benelli fixed my stock under warranty, no questions asked. Unfortunately, I am having the same problem with my stock again, anyways to answer your question in short, no, you shouldnt have a problem. (unless it has something to do with the part you installed)

I recently had to send my M4 back to Benelli for a problem with my stock, I completely stripped the gun with the exception of socom guy's full length mag tube I had just installed, Benelli fixed my stock under warranty, no questions asked. Unfortunately, I am having the same problem with my stock again, anyways to answer your question in short, no, you shouldnt have a problem. (unless it has something to do with the part you installed)

What kinda problem are you having and is it with a collapsible stock? I'm curious if they will waranty a collapsible if your not a police dept.? I hope they will if it comes to it, but Benelli's getting a little like HK, Ther're forgetin' to dance with who brung 'em. After all it's just a friggen shotgun, not a belt fed full auto for christsakes. Excuse me sir, but I'm having a slight problem with my M4 stock, it doesn't want to stay extended when I'm firing in full auto lol. Seriously, I'm GLAD I can't get a full auto M4 shottie, my ammo bill is already way too high! This, of course, according to the Wife.

My problem is that the notches on the buffer tube do not seem to be deep enough so that when the gun is fired the stock moves and it is starting to take material off of the buffer tube from the movement, so eventually it will not hold its position when the gun is fired. I sent it back once and they replaced the stock and buffer tube, I took it out to the range once and it is starting to do it again, am I the only one having this problem? I really dont want to permanantly mount the stock in its current position because i like the fact it collapses (obviously), but then again I dont want to keep sending it back to Benelli. Any suggestions?

My problem is that the notches on the buffer tube do not seem to be deep enough so that when the gun is fired the stock moves and it is starting to take material off of the buffer tube from the movement, so eventually it will not hold its position when the gun is fired. I sent it back once and they replaced the stock and buffer tube, I took it out to the range once and it is starting to do it again, am I the only one having this problem? I really dont want to permanantly mount the stock in its current position because i like the fact it collapses (obviously), but then again I dont want to keep sending it back to Benelli. Any suggestions?

Theese es no bueno senor. How many rounds have you shot through it? Mine both seem ok, so far. With the current availability on critters I hope they take care of this. Maybe they had a run of stocks that were softer or somthing. Let us know how this works out.