SBE1 Primos choke tube

jpennin217

Tryng to verify which Primos dead zone choke tube set to get for my SBE1. I believe I need the Benelli/Beretta model but I am just not 100% sure. I searched but found nothing on the SBE1. I cannot post a link yet in the forum so any help would be appreciated

Until I can get one purchased would a Benelli IC work a little better than modified for both pass shooting and decoys? Had some trouble opening day with pass shooting using the modified.

Thanks

model # 6892 for 70 bucks will give you both, for decoy and pass shooting. 1-800-523-2395 they can verify any questions ya have! good people! or you can buy seperate but, they will let you shoot any kinda shot thru their chokes which you can't do with benelli chokes. i do not use steel shot so can't answer the last part of your question, unless they quit making hevi-shot or Winchester Extended range

Tryng to verify which Primos dead zone choke tube set to get for my SBE1. I believe I need the Benelli/Beretta model but I am just not 100% sure. I searched but found nothing on the SBE1. I cannot post a link yet in the forum so any help would be appreciated

Until I can get one purchased would a Benelli IC work a little better than modified for both pass shooting and decoys? Had some trouble opening day with pass shooting using the modified.

Thanks

I know nothing of the Primos set but take a look at Briley and Trulock as well. You can get two for the same price as the Primos set. Other than here, I don't hear much about them. I also have a Terror tube but think they are over rated.

As for your choke question: Neither will work well for both, these two chokes cover much different ranges. IC will not adequately cover longer ranges (40 yd) and Mod will be too tight for "in the decoys" (20 yd)... Pattern both at 20 and 40 - you'll see for yourself.

I bought an LM from Briley to span these ranges (great 30 yd) - but it is still too tight for

Good luck!