What choke tube? Kicks.

N_Georgia

I'm going to pick up a kicks's high flyer for my SBE 2. I have a Improved Cylinder for it now and when I patterned it the other day I thought it was a little big. I am shooting Hevi-Shot Hevi-Steel #2 at mallards, wood duck and geese. What kicks tube should I use? Modified? I hunt on some medium sized lakes and small beaver ponds.

Im useing Kicks full choke highflyer in my SBE2 and i'm hitting everything that moves, i went to the range today and shot over a 100 shots useing Black cloud,Kents fast steel,Winchester steel,and shot some trap.i used the Mod Benelli choke first to pattern my sbe2 and i adjusted my Drop and i got great patterns and then put the Kicks fullchoke in and it put out great patterns i was useing number4s and BBB so i went to the trap and shot some 71/2 shot and hit everything..from 15 to 35 yards with the Kicks F/C so i'm happy with the f/c they say its good out to 50 or so yards, but i won't be shooting that far, so try the fullchoke. Honkers41