TRADE - SBE 2 Barrel

10Gauge

I have a SBE 2 in HD Timber that is 28" and I would like to trade it for a SBE HD Timber barrel in 24 or 26"

The SBE2 has 3 "Crio chokes" and is like new condition.....I have never fired it myself it was purchased at Cabela's for $495.00 last fall. It is mounted on my SBE and fits as well as looks good but I have about 50 choke tubes in "standard" Beretta/Benelli (mobil chokes) and don't want to screw with a "Crio System".

SBE2 for an SBE....I don't want another SBE2 barrel.....I may be willing to buy your SBE HD Timber barrel if you prefer cash (pm anytime).

I'm kicking myself for selling a 26" SBE barrel that had the old camo finish just a few weeks ago for $250 but I really didn't need it and didn't want to spend $150 having the finish changed....hindsight is 20/20!