Anything new for 2008?

LabradorGuy

I too have been wondering and searching for new models and changes.

Everyone here has just given me guess's as to what they thought, nothing concrete. I found a couple of new models mentioned on www.shotshow.com and then click on the daily shot show newspapers on the home page. The very first issue of the daily paper has shotgun news starting on like page 20. I am chomping at the bit as well so let me know if you find anything more than that as well.

Take er easy

I just went to the www.shotshow.com site and the daily shot news I was talking about is the Feb. 2 issue and the shotguns start on page 14, there is a picture on the right side of that page with some new Benelli info. That is all that I could find anywhere I've looked. I gotta think they will be posting there new stuff on their site any day now though now that the show is over:confused: