M4 pistol grip parts - part numbers?

captdan

Anyone have access to a parts list for the hand grip on an m4? I’ve got a grip part number 70082, but it is only the grip. It is missing the soft rubber "grip" portion, and the metal insert that has the threaded portion that allows the recoil rod to be screwed on. I think there is also a roll pin that keeps the metal part secure in the handle. Any part numbers of the missing items or an exploded view of the hand grip parts would be appreciated.

I’ve got the complete stock kit, and some recoil rods, but would like to have the complete spare pistol grip.

Check the benelli.it site. The rubber "grip insert" can be ordered from brownells or midway (it is the same as the m1 tac/police) the roll pin can be picked up at the hardware store. The threaded insert that mount the grip to the receiver, ay, there is the rub.