M4 NON Pistol Grip Stock

johnnywitt

Numrich also has the conventional non PG synthetic stock for 183 and some change. I don't like my fixed non collapsible PG stocks and would like to trade them for the conventional stock. Any takers??? Otherwise, I plan on getting the conventional and selling the FIXED PG stocks that I have because I already have the collapsibles if I want a PG stock.

Of course I would NEVER actually install one of these dreaded stocks on my weapons.

Numrich also has the conventional non PG synthetic stock for 183 and some change. I don't like my fixed non collapsible PG stocks and would like to trade them for the conventional stock. Any takers??? Otherwise, I plan on getting the conventional and selling the FIXED PG stocks that I have because I already have the collapsibles if I want a PG stock.

Of course I would NEVER actually install one of these dreaded stocks on my weapons.

Which stock do you find dreaded?

I bought a Benelli factory non-PG stock just to make my gun compliant with my cities laws..... how ever the PG stock does make the gun feel more natural and more comfortable though..

Which stock do you find dreaded?

I bought a Benelli factory non-PG stock just to make my gun compliant with my cities laws..... how ever the PG stock does make the gun feel more natural and more comfortable though..

The conventional stock is the one I like the best. I do plan on using a collapsible PG stock on my M4 12" SBS that I plan to make on a Form 1.Why would a person want a fixed PG stock if they also had the Collapsible PG Stock? Many people will say that the Collapsible is not really legal to put on your gun (without a tax stamp) even though Benelli sold a crap load of them to the blissfully unaware masses with the proviso that they were now legal- mag ext's. too.

There's been this debate, you see... tongue in cheek my man, tongue in cheek.