M4 collapsible

rickp1

Hey guys,

Question, I was adjusting my collapsible stock and noticed that if i put it on the second positon out from fully collapsed I cant really get a good sight picture. I end up having to look over the rear sight ring. Is there a way to adjust the cheek piece to cerroect this, or do I have to have the stock all the way out to get the right sight picture?

Thanks

R.

Hey guys,

Question, I was adjusting my collapsible stock and noticed that if i put it on the second positon out from fully collapsed I cant really get a good sight picture. I end up having to look over the rear sight ring. Is there a way to adjust the cheek piece to cerroect this, or do I have to have the stock all the way out to get the right sight picture?

Thanks

R.

Unless your wearing body armor. As a stock gets shorter you get less drop and the gun will shoot higher, till you get to the point that you can't even see down the gun rib and are just looking over the gun. That second notch is for midgets and normal guy's wearing body armor. Nothing against midgets. I'm sure they like to shoot too.