Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock # 70085 NEW

Default Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock # 70085 NEW

I have a Benelli M4 collapsible stock. This stock is new in the box and ready to ship to the winning bidder. These are no longer being imported per BATF. Get these while you can!!!! AUCTION IS ONLY FOR ONE. I DO PLAN ON SELLING ONE MORE.

Price
    $600

Hey galil30,

Do you know whether or not this stock has ever been mounted or installed on any gun?
    Also can you post any photographs?

Thanks a lot,
    MaxSecured

Hey Galil, why don't you take your stock and price gouging email somewhere else. Thanks

Talking middle name

thats 30somethings greedy middle name,,,GOUGE,,OUCH,,,, that hurts just to type it.

I had 3 and the 3 are sold. Sorry if you guys did not like the price

Hey this is America and you can do what you want. I guess it is supply and demand, just don't like price gougers on the forum. Better suited for Ebay, etc.

Look, these stock are not banned from import from the ATF, they are simply being restricted by Benelli. They will ship all of these stocks you want, provided your a cop shop. Anybody that wants one, just take you friendly copper' out for entertainment at his favorite male entertainment club and you should have no issues getting one. There not illegal. Once you have it you get to keep it. Or, go to lesales.com and get you one for a reasonable price.

Quote Originally Posted by galil30 View Post
    I have a Benelli M4 collapsible stock. This stock is new in the box and ready to ship to the winning bidder. These are no longer being imported per BATF. Get these while you can!!!! AUCTION IS ONLY FOR ONE. I DO PLAN ON SELLING ONE MORE.

Price
    $600
    THEY ARE BEING IMPORTED!!! DON"T MISREPRESENT YOURSELF MY FRIEND. NO, YOU CAN"T PICK ONE UP AT WALMART. WIDELY AVAILABLE, AH...NO. BUT, AVAILABLE NONE THE LESS. DON'T INSULT US ON THIS BOARD WITH YOUR SILLY INFLATED OFFERS- DIG?

Is the stock still available ?

Gunbroker dot com

hk,,what are you doing on this old thread,,adjust your meds.