trouble with super black eagle......

treedave

Hey Jim,

I don't know what special ower's manual Tuck got ......but mine only has directions to raise and lower the heal of the stock. :rolleyes:

Tucker seems to be the "voice" of Benelli on this forum..........I bet he works in their customer service dept.

tongue.gif

I am still waiting for an explaination of how they could more than double the height of the rib in the rear on the sbeIIs....... From someone wiyh some actual knowledge.........versus Tuck's third grade blabber..............With 3.25k posts..........I wonder if he has ever said anything usefull :cool:

Jim,

Your manual should clearly explain how to use the shims to alter both the cast and drop of your stock.

If it doesn't, or if you have misplaced your manual (similar to the way treedave has misplaced his cranium up his colon), then you can download one from the Italian website at http://www.benelli.it/index.asp?Lan=EN

Click the support link and go from there.

treedave,

On this day, I'm most thankful for for nitwits like you, for they come here and they spend some time jousting with me before they either get bored or simply forget how to get back to these forums.

I'm especially thankful for that last part.

Keep your head down, turkey. It's Thanksgiving. And no matter which exit you live near, there's always someone hungry in Joisee.

Jim, Happy Thangsviving.

treedave, may this day bring you an undercooked bird and volcanic diarrhea for the balance of the week :D