This forum

leftie

Tucker--what a mess! I'll bet you're very close to being ambidextrous, which does have its advantages.

I'm left-handed all the way. While left-handed bows have been readily available since I was a teen, until just the last couple of decades, I've had to adapt to right-handed guns, both the actions and the stocks, to get the model I wanted. It has actually taken me some time to "adapt" to left-handed guns after shooting right-handed ones so long.

Lefty--I'll bet you're totally wrong-handed like me! :D

ya luckley fore me PSE made a left hand bow , but i always shot the right hand semies and just got usto the shells flying by my face untill one day the wind was in the wrong way and i got the powder in my eyes and that was it i bought my lefthand m2 and havent looked back,i also have a left hand browning back packer II ,and a long bow that is also left hand , life is good :D now if io could get my brain to do what i want my hand to do you could read what i wright,