M1 super 90 night sights question

gundoc

It would depend if the rifle sights on the weapon were original or aftermarket, if the weapon was originial or aftermarket. The originals had a non-removeable front sight which would mean total gunsmith replacement or drilling and tubing the front sight. The rear could be re-staked.

If it is aftermarket, you would need to know what weapon they were modified from and replace with the same.

Mg

Mike, It has factory original sights. I wanted to avoid shipping the barrel to have it drilled & tubed . The rear sight is adjustable for windage. With a 14.5 inch barrel & a cylinder bore it patterns 12 inch's at 7 yards with 00 buck. It sorta makes the windage adjustment a moot point . I was toying with the idea to have factory ghost rings installed. I can only imagine the cost of doing that.