Newbie question abut M2

Dccarper

I am looking at the Benelli M2 tactical with the 18.5 inch Barrel and pistol grip stock. seems it will be a nice HD gun.

My question is if I decided to do hunting or skeet/trap shooting with it, can I but a different set of barrel and stock for it? Like maybe get a 26 inch barrel and field stock, is it possible?

How difficult/easy it will be to change the stock and barrel?

Thanks

i have a benelli m2 i would sell to you its a m2 tatical w/ ghost ring sights and pistol grip. the only problems i see with the barrel and stock change is you would have to remore the rear sight to use the vent rib barrel ( two screws) but also be advised i tried to find a field stock for mine and found the ones advertised for the sbe and m2 didnt fit. i called benelli and they offer a comfort tech stock but its 3-4 hundred dollars. even though their web page shows a field stock on a m2 she couldnt give me a part number to order one.if your are interested please let me know thanks