Jump to content

Forend Grips


Recommended Posts

Larue FUG with the tape thing, or a Tangodown are the two ones that are used the most.


I take it you mean a vertical forward grip to put on a railed forend ... if mean a flat forend like the the surefire light models for shotguns like the m1, you're out of luck, and will have to make your own.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I purchased the FAB Defense 4 rail for my M4 and was considering getting the Streamlight TLR-1. I wanted to know if you guys knew of a good ergonomic forgrip that is compatible with the TLR-1.Sorry I didn't make that clear. Thanks for your appreciated input.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So you do mean a vertical forward grip after all.


The two I listed above are the best and most commonly used.


Borboro and CQD ones are also seen, but to a lesser extent now.


Any vertical grip will be compatible with the TLR-1 ... why wouldn't it be? The grip and light don't ever interact, and you can place either on the rail in the position that you want.


Here, because I'm a super nice guy ...










and if you want to be like M1014 and use a b**** with your shotgun, get one of these.




Personally, the LaRue is by far the best.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...