Nova Swivels

coffeeman

I recently bought a Nova from a friend of mine for an amazing price after searching for one for a long time. It didn't have a sling so that was the first thing to add. The only type of swivel available at any of the local gun shops is the Uncle Mike's, and this will not fit on the Nova. The front is a tight fit and it would ultimately end up rubbing the finish off and the rear did not even close.

So, does anyone have a recommendation for swivels that fit the Nova? Ideally I'd like to do synthetic anyhow. I'd like to see pics of how your swivels look on the gun too.

I use a sling on all my shotguns and there all like that, don't worry about the finish and the bottom is surprisingly secure for it's looseness.

However if it really bothers youcan get a remington easy sling wich works better. look for a 5 star dealer in your location for accessories go to

www.berettausa.com and use dealer locater and whatever store sells beretta will have a lot of gun stuff.

I don't have any photos at this time all I have is home videos of me when I was 12 and my father made me use a 31/2" magnum slug and cought me taking three steps back on tape but I know I have a lot of pics somewhere

• 3 weeks later...