Single trigger Coach Gun

holyshooter

Purchased a new single trigger coach gun a few days ago, when I got it home and opened the box the trigger had a casting flaw or crack.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Benelli has told me the estimated repair time is 60 days.

I was soo excited about shooting the new gun and now I'm looking at two months:(

Benelli makes coach guns?

I guess you learn something new every day ...

ETA - You must mean a Stoeger, not a Benelli.

I guess this is why you should inspect anything you buy prior to purchase if at all possible. If you bought this gun locally, this issue probably could have been avoided by thoroughly inspecting the weapon prior to pulling out the credit card.

That said, it's a sucky situation and I hope you get it resolved quickly. Best of luck. :(

Edited by Duggan

Purchased a new single trigger coach gun a few days ago, when I got it home and opened the box the trigger had a casting flaw or crack.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Benelli has told me the estimated repair time is 60 days.

I was soo excited about shooting the new gun and now I'm looking at two months:(

If you purchased it locally, take it back to the dealer, and ask him to "swap it out" for a non-defective firearm. It will also tell you how eager he is to please his customers, and whether you want to deal with that dealer again.

If you purchased it locally, take it back to the dealer, and ask him to "swap it out" for a non-defective firearm. It will also tell you how eager he is to please his customers, and whether you want to deal with that dealer again.

Amen to that... you shouldn't have to go through the "big wait" on an item that was immediately defective right out of the box. And, if the dealer won't shoot straight with you, lean on the manufacturer.