New sight choices

NvrenufRR

Im looking into adding new Mepro's to my M4, adding them to my M3, and also MAYBE adding a mini reddot to the my, something that will co-witness

Will the Mepro's be the same for the M3 & M4?

For the red dot, Im thinking either Dr Optic, Burris fastfire, or trijicon mini reddot reflex

What are your thoughts, opinions, and information?

Im looking into adding new Mepro's to my M4, adding them to my M3, and also MAYBE adding a mini reddot to the my, something that will co-witness

Will the Mepro's be the same for the M3 & M4?

For the red dot, Im thinking either Dr Optic, Burris fastfire, or trijicon mini reddot reflex

What are your thoughts, opinions, and information?

I don't think you will find anything that will co-witnesses. However, it would be interesting if you could get a bare Pic rail for the M4, sent it off, had it machined, mounted a Jpoint to it...

Sorta like the Glock slides you see.

Also, I would try maybe only getting the FSP in tritium, I have heard that rear ghost-rings sit too close ot the face/jack up night vision/cause problems in general.