Way OT: Pretender in Chief no longer a 'theory'

Sukhoi_fan

.... there are those who claim it never happened, that President Bush master minded it or that "we had it coming". I've seen enough in this discourse to believe that a few people on this form believe at least one and maybe all of these claims to be true.
Ooooh, I know what that is!

It is a Straw Man Argument.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

Dumbduck invents some reply to a comment that was never made here, then boldly refutes it with fallacy (B.llS..t)

Since a man from Texas told me to read my history ...here is a historical fact fer you.

>>> this guy (the one with the towel on his head) is a Saudi prince.

171-1216121412-BushKissingSaudiPrince.jpg

15 of the 19 hijackers on 9/11 were HIS subjects.

Now since this arab guy has a lot of money ($ and oil $) , well Dumbduck, maybe you can figure out the rest .........:rolleyes:

TokenWhiteMale: spoken like a true tea bagger with the gusto of Rush dittohead! Where'd you get your Percocet scrip?

Edited by Mr Slugo
spellin' fer de folks

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started this thread with the intention of advising bona fide 2nd Amendment advocates (not all *gunowners* are such) that the prospects of ejecting the gun-grabbing collectivist-in-chief are improving - NOT to provide a vehicle for the Kool-Aid drinking 0bots to carry on about how grand their Marxist Messiah is.

Therefore, you can expect this thread to be deleted within the next few hours. If you have any personal scores to settle, then take it to email or PM.

The issue of the usurper not being a 'natural born citizen' as defined by Vattel in his work Law of Nations is NOT going away and is in fact gaining steam despite the protestations of the retarded.

retard.jpg