What appears to be a Choate PG stock for a 121/SL80 on feebay

Sukhoi_fan

I had almost the exact same stock from Choate on a Mossberg 930 SPX. And I really was under impressed by the quality. The pistol grip is hollow and at the bottom of the grip there isn't any sort of cap to close it off. So you can get all kinds of spiders or whatever making their homes up in there. The spacer between the stock and pad isn't optional. For some reason instead of making a one piece stock they added this 'spacer' to hold onto the stock tube. In my opinion its very cheaply made and looks it too. Benelli's stocks are way above the Choate made stocks.

Yeah, it does look just like the one for the Mossy, I think they may use similar or adapted tooling.

I'm pleased with the synthetic field stock I got from them for my 121 M1, although it is considerably heavier than the original wood stock. The two spacers which came with my conventional stock are removable and therefore I left them off.