sidearmor + brugger handguard= win

texas skeeter

well last time i held my breath over KIPS awesome products, i turned BLUE!! dont know brother!!

I been waiting for a pair of tubes from kip for almost 2 months... ( see signiture ) emailed him 3 times with no replies... KIP if you are out there, send me an email please!!!

Ive turned from blue to purple and now Im going a greyish green.... I need some air over here!!!:D

I been waiting for a pair of tubes from kip for almost 2 months... ( see signiture ) emailed him 3 times with no replies... KIP if you are out there, send me an email please!!!

Ive turned from blue to purple and now Im going a greyish green.... I need some air over here!!!

DUDE just give it up all already!!:D i think the USPS stopped mailing anything to the "REPUBLIC OF CALI-KAZICSTAN-FORNIA"!!:p

DUDE just give it up all already!!:D i think the USPS stopped mailing anything to the "REPUBLIC OF CALI-KAZICSTAN-FORNIA"!!:p

Skeet man stop raining on my libtard state... Im stuck here for a while...

Ohhhhh Kiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppppppp

wherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Skeet man stop raining on my libtard state... Im stuck here for a while...

Ohhhhh Kiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppppppp

wherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

sorry JOHN!! but U-HAUL still rents trucks every day and i do believe all the roads that lead out of that state are still open!!:D not to mention it wasnt me that rained on your parade, it was your elected officials!! but when you ARE ready to leave, i'll donate to the moving fund.:p