green horn

Red Dirt

I would 12 ga definetly for any really nice shotgun like the legacy. You will find way more variety, of shells at a common store. They don't have that many of the other gauges at all, compared to the wide selection of 12. Also you already have twelve ga and this way you will not have to use different shells in each.

Also this will help prevent mixing the 20 and 12. I know that it sounds like something that will never happen to you, I was the same way but it almost did happen to me once and I almost peed my pants because I had never even considered it an issue. I came only a flinch away from ruining a 400 dollar barrel.

Anyway you could get the 20 ga but if you are going to get one that nice you should go with a very common and large selection of types of shells, It is good to stay with one gauge for each person. unless you are like me and have a cannon safe full of shotguns but surprisingly only 4 of them are benelli and I am always visiting there site on my freetime. I think you will be much happier with another 12 ga.