Benelli Nova - Video of ForeEnd Problem?

malibu3

I had a thread going about what I am perceiving as a potential problem. I went ahead and posted a video on YouTube of the "play or slack" that the forend of my new nova has. Anyway, just looking for some feedback on it. Thanks again!

Shawn

Here's the Link:

mine as a little of that but yours seems a bit much. I don't know what you can do to fix the problem. It's almost impossible to put it together wrong. If you don't like it, try and take it back to the gun shop. Sometimes you will get lucky and will trade for a new one. Have you shot it yet?

Good luck.

I called the gun shop and they told me I would have to deal directly with benelli for 'warrant' concerns. Yeah it seems excessive to me, especially without the bolt mining at all. Well, any pointers on dealing with benelli directly? Any idea how long might be without it? Thanks again for all the help!

I called the gun shop and they told me I would have to deal directly with benelli for 'warrant' concerns. Yeah it seems excessive to me, especially without the bolt mining at all. Well, any pointers on dealing with benelli directly? Any idea how long might be without it? Thanks again for all the help!

The next question is, what are planning to do with the gun. If your a turkey and deer hunter you will want to get it fixed. If your shooting clays or wing shooting it's not that big of a deal. Your gun will be gone for 3-8 weeks depending on what they have going on.

Good luck and keep is posted.

Novaking