update less than 24hrs/the climb begins

M1014

Hey M, it sounds like you're prodding people to bid on MY GUN!!:D or is pesterizing the right word??:p
gotta keep ya on your toes my brother,eye on the prize ,,focused,,hungry,,,out of all the people thats truly intrested,,I proclaim that I'd like to see YOU GET IT,,

Not now, but it will be in a couple of years and in a better economy.
bottom line,,if you got the dough,,,,whether you like the gun or not,,could go to a spiteful buyer or a good home,,its the money in your pocket ,not the present economy,,if want a base value figure on the gun ,,,the gun value book is a good place to start,,its what your willing to pay,,maybe 1950,,or 5gs we'll see.

well not if it gets past 2k. i just dont think its worth it at this time. and the economy AINT coming back any time soon. not with them OVERTAXING EVERYONE except the lazy losers and the pollockticians and their buddies!!;)

Just think though Skeeter........You'd have the fanciest gun of all for Mad Max time. The zombies will be mesmerized by how shiny it is :D

well not if it gets past 2k. i just dont think its worth it at this time. and the economy AINT coming back any time soon.:o not with them OVERTAXING EVERYONE except the lazy losers and the pollockticians and their buddies!!;)
don't fold like a cheap knife now,,,,throwing in the towel,,your at the threshold,,just walk through.

2 things Tucker, first you are 100 % correct about that BS 15 min rule. its not a true auction that way. i love sniping!!:D and #2 your graph shows while repubs ran the show the graph drops and when a demo was the man, taxes were level and once more a repub and it dropped again. and now look, with OBUMMER its on its way up again!!;) Imagine that!! NO NEW taxes for EVERYONE making under 250k??? Bull-sh-t!!! my taxes have already gone up since last yrs filings!!

Hey skeeter, do me a favor.

I may not be able to get home in time to place a bid before the auction closes tomorrow. Depends on how the gobblers are working.

If it's closing under $1950, keep it alive (up to $1900) until you see my bid come through.

I'd really appreciate it.

Hey skeeter, do me a favor.

I may not be able to get home in time to place a bid before the auction closes tomorrow. Depends on how the gobblers are working.

If it's closing under $1950, keep it alive (up to $1900) until you see my bid come through.

I'd really appreciate it.

not a problem Tucker. what name/initials am i looking for?? TS and do you really like turkey that much. or do you have someone that you can give it to? i think my neighbor likes and would take my birds. cause i want to take up GOBBLER BLASTING!!:D

Edited by texas skeeter