Vinci need your advice

hunter1014

I find it surprising that I see hardly no mention of the Vinci on these Forums or other Guns like the M2.I'm looking to buy a Vinci but would like some thoughts on the gun and the technology it has. Is the gun as good as claimed?

I love my Vinci 26" Synthetic, how it feels and how it shoots. I was shooting 1oz target loads out of the box...no misfires or failure to feed in about 350 rounds through it. Also like the slight difference in the feel of the recoil.

I also like the looks and have gotten real familiar with it.

I find it surprising that I see hardly no mention of the Vinci on these Forums or other Guns like the M2.I'm looking to buy a Vinci but would like some thoughts on the gun and the technology it has. Is the gun as good as claimed?

This place goes pretty tactical between shotgun hunting seasons :)

Plus, it appears that the poor economy has made the Nova line more popular than in the past.

The Vinci and the M2 are fine weapons. I've got several friends that love theirs.