WTB Benelli M4 Tactical (11707) Black

Maelek

i do have a dealer with an FFL that i can have the shotgun shipped to for a nominal fee.

i was just hoping someone that had purchased one of these recently had found a business with good prices

i've priced them locally and they are high $1600+

hence my searching the internet.

thanks

Bachman Pawn & Gun (Dallas, TX) had 2009 "CD" PROOF mark NIB black Benelli M4 model 11707s for $1199.95 + tax with all factory rebates taken at a Houston, TX gun show May 22 & 23. I would think they sold them all by now at that price but their PH # is 214-351-3628.

Edited by leid

Bachman Pawn & Gun (Dallas, TX) had 2009 "CD" PROOF mark NIB black Benelli M4 model 11707s for $1199.95 + tax with all factory rebates taken at a Houston, TX gun show May 22 & 23.

hey..about that above..thanks a ton for responding..this is the good kind of info i was looking for

just a few questions

1. What do u mean by 2009 CD proof?

2. $1199.95 was their price (without tax i assume).

3. Was that the price if u filled out the $200 rebate? I thought the rebates were done by the owners after you purchased them which would make the shotgun $1000 after you got your rebate mailed back to you. That is about $100 better than the best price ive come across

Thanks again

Benelli shotguns have a PROOF mark stamped on the receiver which will appear as Roman numerals thru 1974 or 2 letters in a square box since with "CD" being the code for 2009. Call Bachman for info on availability/price.

Edited by leid