customer service

Bill01

Well I have a SBEII that must be the only one that did have the POI the way it should be. I have a Nova that is dead on. Now I have had them come by and they was off but don't know why they was. So I take up for the two that I have.

Now the problem is with a Franchi. I know of 2 of them and that is the only two in my town. They both have the same problem and both been back. Same old same old when they get back.

With in the last year have purchased 3 Benelli products (new): SuperNova, Youth Nova and SBE II. The Nova (youth model) was sent back twice for the same repair...the shells ejected out the bottom. The turn around time was about 2 weeks each time the gun was sent back. I was very unhappy with having to send back twice to get properly repaired not to mention having to pay shipping to get a brand new gun fixed?

SuperNova....no issues at all

SBE II....the gun functions perfectly, even the 1oz target loads. My nit pick with this gun is the fit of the stock to the receiver, it has a raised edge...for the price of the gun been thinking about sending it back as well.