SBEII worth the lil money i have?

gunnenforgeese2007

SBEII worth the lil money i have?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. SBEII worth the lil money i have?

ok well i have an 870 super mag and i like it but i really want semi-auto. and i have read so much about love what i hear. i also know its a big step up and everything but i know i would have the gun for many years to. ok heres the tuff part it would be about 3 quarters of my summer money. i really want to get in to shotgunning . i know this isnt the best upland gun or anything but it seems like the best for all around shootn. o and im like hooked on shotting 3 1/2in. so its seems perfect. but is it worth alot of my money?

Everything you said is true. (big step up, lots of money and having it for years to come) The question shouldn't be is it worth the money? The question should be is it worth the sacrifices you have to make in order to get this gun?

lol hold up the 7-11..........no but hey thanks for the imput i know its worth the money but my money is slowly comen in and thats a way better way to look at it "The question should be is it worth the sacrifices you have to make in order to get this gun? " thanks. o and i didnt mean to do have the pole i couldnt get it off lol but ya thanks guys.

I have never heard anyone complain about having too much quality ... and have often seen people lament not having waited to purchase more than they did. A few extra months without; is quickly forgotten in the decades of high performance and pride of ownership.

But then again; some Russian General once said " the best is the enemy of good enough."

Originally posted by Butch-M:

I have never heard anyone complain about having too much quality ... and have often seen people lament not having waited to purchase more than they did. A few extra months without; is quickly forgotten in the decades of high performance and pride of ownership.

But then again; some Russian General once said " the best is the enemy of good enough."

Go for it make the purchase, You won't be sorry...you will just have a bunch of jealous people squawking at you!