Length of pull too long what to do?

Dirtnap

The stocks on my 12ga and 20ga Cordoba's are too long. The short pad might work on the 20ga but I think the 12 would kick too hard for it. I have a SBE II and the plastic stock and it is 1/2" shorter than the Cordoba's and with a Limbsaver pad it is perfect. Any Ideas on what to do. I don't want to dump Benelli but they will not work like they are.

Thank you

Dirtnap

The stocks on my 12ga and 20ga Cordoba's are too long. The short pad might work on the 20ga but I think the 12 would kick too hard for it. I have a SBE II and the plastic stock and it is 1/2" shorter than the Cordoba's and with a Limbsaver pad it is perfect. Any Ideas on what to do. I don't want to dump Benelli but they will not work like they are.

Thank you

Dirtnap

Use the short pad, it really isn't that bad. I have a 14" LOP and had to p/u the short pad so my Vinci would fit me. Worked out great.

Talk to Benelli CS about which pad will work for you. The Vinci's Comfort Tech stock is slightly longer than the other CT stocks, otherwise I could have used the mid length pad.