Super Nova retractable stock?

NordicG3K

Quick question before I buy one of the few that are left.

Did it hook right up without modification or did you need to redo the damper and spring for the MR1 ARGO ?

I'm hoping that it was a simple swap over of the stock MR1 parts.

I'm not the one with the MR1 so I can't answer that question. I do have a SN tactical and I know it fits on that.

Quick question before I buy one of the few that are left.

Did it hook right up without modification or did you need to redo the damper and spring for the MR1 ARGO ?

I'm hoping that it was a simple swap over of the stock MR1 parts.

Sorry not a simple swap but, after a year trying to get RX4 parts I figured out that the SuperNova C-stock was almost the same part except for the Pistol Grip. After spending about 5hrs sanding and measuring the right shape I was able to make it fit perfectly.(NO PROBLEM WITH THE STOCK JUST THE TRIGGER GUARD AND THE PG) I got a good discount and I'm really happy with the result, great customer service at RATWORX too. (I thought u were going to answer that too KB FAB!!;))

Edited by naveda_08

• 3 weeks later...